There are countless countries or places I would like to visit throughout my life, such as Europe, United States of America, Southafrica,
Mexico, India, among others. But If there is a place I would love to
visit, that place is Hawaii; and even more than this, I would like to
live for a period of my life in this place.
I always have been interested on magic of these islands, the richness of its colors, history, culture, music, dances, food, sunsets, nature, ecosystems and its people. For me all this is awesome, It is like living while on vacation.
If I were there, I would dedicate to walk every meter of this place and take beautiful photographs of its landscapes and people and swimming in the sea. And at night , have a drink or maybe a party with friends or my family.
Finally, living there, I would like to place a small laboratory to study flowers, vegetables and plants with a pharmaceutical approach.


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario